Precision Rifle - Critical Applications
This course is designed to bring students to the next level behind a precision rifle. Over two days of professional instruction, students will push their capabilities as well as their weapon systems. In this level 2 class will cover the following topics; Tripod Shooting, shooting from different barricades and props, improvised shooting positions, multiple target engagement, mil-holds, wind reading, target ID, range estimation and more.
This 2 day course will include classroom instruction as well as 2 days of range time. with a low student to instructor ratio, the training experience can be customized to meet the individual needs of every shooter. So whether you will be shooting targets for fun, animals for food, or carrying a long rifle for Military or LE purposes, this curriculum will give you the tools you need.
(Students must meet 1 or more of the following)
- Attended Spectrain Precision Rifle Core class
- Attended a formal Precision rifle class from a reputable training company
- Formal Military or LE training in regard to Sniper/DM MOS
- Have competed in a precision rifle match
OR (Student must meet all of the following)
- Understand and be able to articulate Mils/MOA and how they are used AND
- Understand and be able to articulate the fundamentals of precision rifle marksmanship AND
- Understand and be able to articulate how atmospherics effect ballistics
- 5.56/.223 - .300Win Mag
- Scope with a TMR reticle and/or adjustable turrets
RECOMMENDED GEAR (If Already Owned)
- Shooting bag
- Weather meter
- Range finder
-$25 Range Fee
-220 Rounds Minimum - Match Grade recommended
-We will begin Promptly at 0800 with waiver signing, content building, introductions and safety brief. Please arrive early to allow for gear prep.
-Full gear list and exact location will be emailed upon registration.
-By entering payment information and completing an order you are certifying that you are of appropriate age for this training and that you are a U.S citizens who is legally allowed to possess a firearm.
CLASS CANCELATION POLICY
- If you cancel 30 or more days before the class date you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel 14-30 days before the class date you will recieve a 25% refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the class date we are not able to offer a refund.